Milliman is conducting an Actuarial and Underwriting Training Seminar in San Diego, Calif., from June 9 to 12. The seminar will be held at the Andaz San Diego.
Each day will feature two distinguished speakers (one speaker on Thursday) with considerable experience in the following topics:
• Claim liabilities and trend analysis
• Underwriting principles
• Basic rating principles
• Healthcare reform—a wide-angle view
• Large group rating and underwriting
• Zooming in on healthcare reform
• Financial forecasting, reporting, and monitoring
Some faculty members will be available throughout the week to interact with attendees and answer questions. For more information about the seminar, including hotel accommodations, visit the registration site.