Health exchange university
By Javier Sanabria
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently submitted the final rules on essential health benefits for plans that will be offered through health insurance exchanges for final review.
With that in mind, we offer a review of our perspective on these impending health exchanges.
- Exchanges: The nexus of health reform
- Structuring health exchanges
- Health exchanges and plan designs
- Benefits Perspectives: Health insurance exchanges and early retiree health coverage
- Designing health exchanges state by state
- Health exchanges: Impact of health plan benefit changes on cost and utilization